The Invacare IVC Tracer EX2 wheelchair sets the new standard in manual wheelchairs. The Tracer EX2 combines the design and technology of the Invacare 9000 series and incorporates it into the Invacare Tracer series. A true dual axle position allows for repositioning the 24" rear wheels and 8" casters for adult and hemi seat-to-floor heights. Hemi spaced footrest and a full range of accessories and a lifetime warranty. The new design also makes it possible to interchange components with the 9000 series chairs. Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance. SPECIFICATIONS:: Seat To Floor Height: 17.5" and 19.5",Back Height: 16" fixed, Product Weight: 36 lb. ,Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb.,Warranty: Lifetime on frame and crossbraces
- 4-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability, Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting,Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
- Dual axle positions allow variation of seat- to-floor heights, Seat Width: 18",Seat Depth: 16"
- Light Weight at 36 lbs w/o Footrest, Permanent arms, 250-lb.weight limit
- Swingaway Footrest, Limited lifetime warranty on side frames and crossbraces
- Assembled WheelChair, Wheelchair and Footrest comes in 2 separate shipments
Invacare LightWeight Tracer EX2 Wheelchair 18" with Swingaway Footrest-Blue (Folding, Assembled) Reviews
› See all 18 customer reviews...
Designed for arm chairs and wheelchairs giving the assistance needed to raise or lower to or from a seated position. Hydro-pneumatic lift actuator lifts up to 80% of body weight 10" high. Six different weight adjustmants to choose from. No wires, motors, latches or switches required. Soft high density foam with removable, easy to clean seat cover. Size 18" x 17". Weighs only 8 lbs. Weight capacity 80-230 lbs.
- Lifts up 80% of body weight
- No wires or motors
- Weight capacity 80-230 lbs.
Duro-Med Seat Assist Chair Lift, Navy (80-230 lbs) Reviews
› See all 5 customer reviews...